Southern Spring & Stamping Inc. is the leader in sheet metal fabrication. We’re fully equipped and experts in providing excellent custom sheet metal fabrication services to meet your demands. We leverage our in-house capabilities and expertise to offer metal products that exceed your expectations.
If you’re searching for a sheet metal fabricator, we’re the ones you should go to. We can transform your vision into a reality and ensure they’re even better than you envisioned. It’s our job to deliver superior results to ensure your satisfaction.
What is Sheet Metal Fabrication?
Sheet metal fabrication is used for a wide range of manufacturing processes involving sheet metals for various applications. With its versatility, it’s a widely used process that many industries rely on, especially the construction sector, since most metal parts that come from sheet metal fabrication are used for numerous construction projects.
In addition, this manufacturing process enables us to shape and form various metal sheets using different methods.
These methods are as follows:
- Shearing: You can cut metals with or without a shear. If you use a shear, it involves shearing, cutting, and blanking. It’s widely used in non-industrial products since they need to produce accurate results.
- Bending: Bending uses press brakes to bend metal sheets into different shapes, such as U, V, and channels.
- Forming: Forming is a process that involves stretching, bending, stamping, and roll forming. It reshapes the metal to the contours you want.
- Welding: Welding utilizes heat to melt one section, which will be joined with another component with a filler. We offer MIG, TIG, and Spot welding for this process.
- Folding: It involves changing the shape of the material to your desired result without breaking the material.
- Laser Cutting: Laser beams are used in the material to cut them with extreme precision.
- Rolling: Rolling is when the sheet metals are passed through tolls to reduce their thickness.
- Powder coating: A dry coating process where the powder is used to coat the material, which is one of the last steps of the manufacturing process.
The methods enable us to achieve the different shapes you require for your project. Furthermore, we can fabricate other metals used mainly by the industries we serve.
Metals We Can Use for Sheet Metal Fabrication
Sheet metals come in different types, each with unique capabilities and features. Therefore, it depends on the customer which metal they will use for a particular reason or need.
The common metals we can use are the following:
It’s worth noting that gold, silver, and platinum are mostly chosen for decorative purposes only. But the rest are the best option for different applications as it depends on the industry or project you’re working on.
Work with Us to Achieve the Metal Parts You Need
Southern Spring and Stamping, Inc. have the latest technology, machinery, and equipment to achieve your desired metal sheets. We can fabricate them into any shape you want with high accuracy and precision. Furthermore, we also offer MIG, TIG, and spot welding techniques that we can use for welding different metals to finish your product.
Lastly, our metal fabrication services come with competitive rates, and we provide timely delivery. So if you’re looking for “sheet metal fabrication near me” that fits your requirements perfectly, don’t hesitate to contact us today! You may also request a quote, and we can get that project going.